International travel insurance should be one of your top concerns when travelling from India to the United States.
The United States of America (USA) is considered to be one of the world’s most visited nations. The United States features diverse landscapes, cultures, and experiences that attract tourists worldwide due to its vast size, encompassing most of the North American continent. The United States features many diverse locations, including some of the world’s most revered historical and recognisable worldwide landmarks. From the semi-Arctic environment of Alaska in the North to the tranquil beaches of Florida and Hawaii in the South, the United States provides something for every type of traveller.
Visiting the United States should be on your bucket list, and you must protect your trip with travel insurance for the USA from India.
Principal advantages of a USA travel insurance policy:
- Travel assistance*
- Protection from personal culpability*
- Accident and sickness coverage*
- Help with baggage-related loss or delay*
- Hijack cover*
- Automatic 60-day extension of your USA travel insurance policy if you are hospitalised overseas.*
Travel Insurance From India To the USA
To enjoy a stress-free and memorable vacation to the United States, you must ensure that proper planning and prior bookings are in place and a valid United States travel insurance policy. Nonetheless, despite the extent of your planning, unforeseen occurrences may derail your plans. The latest Covid-19 pandemic, for example, has brought the entire world & overseas travel to an indefinite halt, with most nations implementing harsh entrance restrictions and limiting incoming planes.
Therefore, tourists to the United States must acquire adequate international travel insurance to protect themselves financially against any unplanned incidents that may occur during their trip. Your travel insurance coverage in the United States can act as a protective shield and allow you to enjoy your trip without concern. You can compare travel insurance plans regarding coverage amount and premium to select the one that best meets your needs.*
Why is travel insurance from India to the United States necessary?
Due to the abundance of uncertainties in life, it is essential to be as prepared as possible for any eventuality. If you intend to travel to the United States, consider purchasing travel insurance. A USA travel insurance policy can support you if you encounter any unfavourable circumstances throughout your trip.*
For example, if you become ill before or during your trip or lose your luggage at one of the airports you pass through, a travel health insurance policy for the United States would be helpful. It is advisable to purchase online Travel Insurance insurance for the United States and financially protect your trip against unforeseen events that could ruin it. With an extensive selection of visitor insurance options in the United States, you can plan a hassle-free trip to the United States.*
Below are some of the features included in any travel insurance from India:
- Coverage for travel delays and cancellations, hotel reservation cancellations, and passport loss
- Baggage Coverage Reimbursement for delayed or lost checked baggage
- Medical Insurance
- Covid-19 coverage to cover the costs of testing positive for Covid during the trip
- Travel medical insurance to the United States to provide financial support if you become ill or injured during your vacation.
Additional advantages of USA travel insurance coverage
- The ability to pay in Indian Rupees and receive coverage in US Dollars.
- Travel insurance policies in the United States with premiums as low as Rs. 60.32 per day.
- Immediate online purchase of travel insurance for the United States without rigorous medical exams
Thus, it goes without saying that good travel insurance coverage is highly beneficial. Be it the USA or any other country, keep yourself insured as long as you’re travelling!
* Standard T&C Apply
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.